My mind is reeling in lots of directions today.
I thought I'd share, and maybe you can help me make sense of the madness...
1) Why does Mother Nature hate me? First the snow. Then the beautiful weather. Then the rain. WHAT THE HECK?
2) There is a weird smell in my refrigerator. It is driving me CRAZY. I know I've smelled it before. It's definitely not a good smell, but not as bad as rotten meat. For the life of me, I cannot place it. I have thrown away every suspect article from the fridge. And yet the stench remains. Help.
3) Why am I so tempted to watch 7th Heaven reruns while Little Chica naps? And why am I so easily sucked in? It's a cheesy show, right? Help.
4) Who thought it'd be a good idea to bring this into the house?
Actually, I know the answer to that. It was my mom.
5) Why are boxes of mixed chocolates so dang tempting?
6) Why do some boxes of chocolate come without a manual or guide to the nameless filled treats in the box? How the heck am I supposed to know what I am eating? It leaves me with no choice but to courageously bite into the chosen candies, in hopes of liking what I find. Sometimes it is caramel or nuts. Yay! Sometime it is strange nougat, fruit filling or marshmallow. Not so yay. I consider it my duty, though, to take one for the team. You can thank me later.
7) Why is there no one in West Chester who wants to sell me their house? We're really nice people and will take very good care of your (former) home. Please?
8) Why are Stinkbugs so creepy? And why do I become paralyzed when I happen upon one? Or the two or three we've been finding daily in our bedroom? Help?
9) Miley Cyrus. In general. I just don't get it. Why all the hype? And why does she have her own TV show? And why was she just cast in a major motion picture? And why can no one figure out that Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montana. It's just a wig. Thoughts?
10) It's only Tuesday. *sigh*
Would love your thoughts. On anything. Or nothing. Check back later for a Meatless Meal recipe.