August 21, 2011
Recipes: Planning for Autumn
Posted by Steph
The school year is upon us, and Fall is around the corner. I'm feeling all in "back to school" mode, even though I haven't been "back to school" in...well...years. I'm organizing and planning ahead: planning out meals for the next few weeks, working out what my weekly routine will generally look like now that Hubby will be back teaching, and looking forward to the fun that is Fall!
My "get in gear" mode is extending to the blog, and I am working on planning out posts, doing research, trying out new recipes and dreaming up new post series.
And I need your help. Could you share some of your thoughts on the following questions?
Regarding food posts and recipes, what would you like to see posted over the next few months (or what are your culinary needs):
1) Meal Calendars/Rotations (1 week? 2 weeks? 1 month? 1 season?)
2) Main Meal Recipes (what kind of main dishes are you looking for?? What dishes do you lack variety of: beef? chicken? pork? soup?)
3) Sides and Appetizers (with so many holidays in the next few months, are you looking for new and exciting things to serve?)
4) Food gift ideas (for the holidays)
5) Holiday/Special Occasion Menu ideas
6) Cookbook Reviews
What sounds exciting? Be as specific as you'd like! And feel free to share something I totally overlooked.
Part of making this happen is YOUR submissions! So look through this recipe boxes, and let me know what kind of recipes you have to offer to the rest of the community!
Leave a comment and share your thoughts!