If I had all the money in the world,
I would gladly pay for the following things:
1) A personal chef to make all my food (and feed it to me if I was too lazy to feed myself).
2) A maid to clean my messes and make my bed (especially if she could be Alice from The Brady Bunch)
3) A chauffeur to drive me all over the place
4) A stylist to wash, brush and style my hair
5) Someone to read out loud to me
6) A daily event planner, managing my schedule and planning fun and interesting things for me to do each day.
7) A personal trainer, who keeps me active and healthy, even if I resist (especially if that trainer could be Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser)
8) A motivational speaker to encourage me, motivate me and cheer me on in all of my endeavors.
9) A personal doctor who was on call just for me 24 hours a day, diagnosing any malady I am facing and knowing exactly what I need for any given issue.
...and, hands down...
10) The opportunity to nap once, if not twice, every day. EVERY DAY.
So, for the life of me, I cannot understand why my children cannot appreciate that they, in fact, benefit from all of the above services. For free.
Why did I not take advantage of how good I had it when I was little?
If only I knew then what I know now...