More haphazardly random thoughts from a reeling mind...
...won't you join me?
1) Why is it that I can vacuum the dining room every day, if not twice a day, yet when I wake up in the morning, there are a vast quantity of crumbs sprinkled across the floor? Is this some idea of a sick joke? Is there some Crumb Troll that sneaks out at night, spreading his crumb joy all over my floor, just to piss me off? Well. It's working.
2) I'm not sure how I feel about certain flavors of water ice. Now hear me out: I LOVE Rita's Water Ice. But some flavors (and here I am thinking of Vanilla...Chocolate...Banana Split...Cookie Dough...just to name a few) might be better left to ice cream. Ice and Cream are 2 different textures. And it can confuse and anger some people's palates. And by some people, I mean me.
3) I've started to wonder if, on the days wherein I wake up with extra-terrible morning breath, there is a possibility that it is due to the accidental swallowing of a stinkbug in my sleep. Don't even try to tell me it hasn't crossed your mind too.
4) The idea of stinkbugs crawling on me, potentially entering my mouth, while I am dead asleep SERIOUSLY creeps me out. SER.I.OUS.LY.
5) Who can I thank for the syndication of Full House on ABC Family? To Whom It May Concern: my lunch hour is truly better now that I can spend it with the Tanners.
6) We have yet to find someone to sell us their house. This has become problematic. I am now considering going old school, and annexing the next house I like while the owners are out running errands. Isn't that how we got Texas?
7) Chevre Cheese. Need I say more?
8) I am considering watching Lost from the beginning. I've never watched it before. But now that Hubby is all caught up, he is eager for me to fall in love with it to. I said yes, with the condition that he reads all 4 books of the Twilight Saga. We are at a standstill. I'll keep you updated on who wins.
9) Who do I have to call to get a Trader Joe's in West Chester? I'm all about making that happen.
10) I think I need to take a nap.
::Sigh:: Have a good weekend!