- 1 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. orange liqueur (Cointreau is the suggestion)
- 3 oz. pomegranate juice
- 2 Parts Vodka
- 1 Part Pomegranate Juice (or pomegranate liqueur
- 1/2 part Grenadine
- · 1 C. Sour Cream
- 1 C. Mayonnaise
- · 1 pkg Knorrs Vegetable Soup Mix
- · 1 5-oz can of water chestnuts, chopped fine
- · 1 bunch of scallions, chopped fine
- · 10 oz of spinach: cooked, drained and chopped
- · 1 8 oz block of cream cheese
- · 1 loaf of round dark bread (pumpernickel - check out Big Sky Bread Co for some great multigrain and dark breads. They even offer freezer bags, so you can keep the bread in the freezer until Thanksgiving!)
Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture. Combine all ingredients through cream cheese. Hollow out the bread, making a bowl. Take the cut out pieces and cut into cubes for eating the dip. Chill. Shortly before serving, fill the bread bowl with dip. Place bread cubes around the bowl. Leftovers keep very well in fridge!
Fresh Mexican Dip
- 2 Blocks Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 1 can Sliced Black Olives
- 1-2 cups Salsa
- 1-2 cups Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1/2 cup Diced Onion
- 1/2 cup Diced Red Pepper
On a serving platter, spread cream cheese so it covers entire bottom. Layer each of the next ingredients through Cheese. Sprinkle Onion and Red Pepper over top.
Serve with Tortilla Chips.
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chvies
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and crumbed/cut up
- parmesan cheese
- 16 asparagus stalks
- 16 slices of bread from a loaf (Jess used Wheat Bread)
Put asaparagus onto skillet with water for 6-8 minutes.
Mix cream cheese, chives, bacon into a bowl.
Use a rolling pin and flatten the bread completely. Remove crusts.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto bread.
Top with asapragus (if too big, cut in half, and but both pieces onto the bread), and roll up.
Melt butter and drizzle over asparagus roll-ups. Finish by sprinkling with parmesan cheese.
Bake at 400ø for 12 minutes until crisp/golden.
- 1 box brownie mix (with ingredients listed on the box - varies with each mix)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne -OR- chipotle pepper powder
- 1 package of Butterscotch Morsels
- 1 can/package of Chow Mein Noodles
- 16 oreos
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cofectioners sugar (for dusting)
- Crush oreos (in a plastic bag or food processor). Combine with cream cheese.
- Using a tablespoon, form the cream cheese mixture into balls. Place on wax paper on a tray. Cover with plastic wrap & put in fridge/freezer for about an hour or until solid.
- Put chocolate chips in microwave for 1 minute, then stir. Heat them in microwave for another 30 seconds, stir again.
- Using a fork or toothpick, dip cream cheese/oreo balls into the melted chocolate. Dust with sugar
- Put in fridge/freezer for another hour or until chocolate is set.
- 150z - 16oz Ricotta Cheese (part skim ok)
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (Jen says she does the WHOLE BAG! YEAHHHHH!)
- 1 pk. 8" Flour Tortilla
- Sugar (Sugar in the Raw works BEST, but neccessary)