If you can make sure you have the ingredients on hand, this meal comes together in a SNAP, and can be an impressive meal for guests. To enhance the meal, think about adding roasted/grilled chicken. Yum!
Simple Supper Monday
Linguine with Gorgonzola-Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb of Linguine (or Fettucine), cooked and drained according to package instructions
- 1 jar of Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1-2 cups of Red Seedless Grapes, cut in half
- 1 cup of chopped Walnuts
1) Once Pasta is cooked and drained, place in a mixing bowl.
2) Heat Alfredo Sauce in a saucepan on low until warmed through. Add Gorgonzola cheese, stirring until melted and blended.
3) Pour Alfredo-Gorgonzola sauce over Linguine. Toss until coated.
4) Place the coated pasta into a serving dish. Top with grapes and walnuts.
Serve and Enjoy!
If you try this recipe out, let me know what you think!
I am eagerly looking for Simple Supper recipes. If you have one worth sharing, would you consider passing it along for me to post?