Tasty Treat Thursdays
- 1 box brownie mix (with ingredients listed on the box - varies with each mix)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne -OR- chipotle pepper powder
1) Empty dry brownie mix into a bowl. Add cinnamon and pepper to mix.
2) Add remaining wet ingredients, according to brownie mix box (eggs? oil? water? butter? Each box is different).
3) Bake according to package directions.
4) EAT 'EM UP!
These brownies have a great spicy kick, but not overwhelmingly HOT. They are the perfect creation for my husband and I: I love dessert, he loves spicy stuff. A match made in heaven!
So, if you are looking for that unique and original dessert for your holiday weekend, give this a try - it's simple, cheap and TOTALLY TASTY!
Do you have another brownie variation you'd like to share, or a different tasty treat recipe all together? Get in touch with me, so I can share it on the blog!
PS: I'll have some good grill/BBQ recipes either later today or tomorrrow. Stay tuned!