Giant Food Stores is at it again!
It's time for another Buy Theirs Get Ours Free promotion. Are you not familiar? It's MY FAVORITE.
I've shared about it a few times over the past couple months. Giant wants the world to know how awesome their Own Brand store brand is compared to the national brand. So, they are giving YOU a chance to try Own Brand products - for free!
During the next 2 weeks, you'll have two chances to try Own Brand products when you buy their national brand counterparts. It doesn't take long to realize that the Own Brand is of the same caliber of the national brand - but at a much nicer price tag.
I've been a Giant Brand Fan for as long as I can remember. So when Giant started this promotion, I was STOKED. I weekly save anywhere from $15-$30 buy using my bonus card and buying Own Brand store brand products. I can't let myself shop anywhere else!
Are you ready to take the challenge and become a #GiantBrandFan? Here is what they are offering the weeks of 9/28-10/4 (that's this week!) and 10/5-10/11:
Week of September 28th - October 4th 2014
- Buy Nestle Chocolate Chips ( 12oz), get Own Brands Chocolate Chips (12 oz) FREE
- Buy Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice (64 oz), get Own Brands 100% Cranberry Juice (64oz) FREE
- Buy Mucinex (20 ct or 6 fl oz) , Get Own Brands Mucus Fast Max (20 ct or 6 fl oz) FREE
- Buy Sabra (All varieties, 10 oz) , Get Own Brands Simply Enjoy Hummus (All varieties, 10 oz) FREE
Week of October 5th - October 11th 2014
- Buy DiGiornos Rising Crust Pizza (27.5 - 33 oz oz pkg), get Own Brands Rising Crust Pizza C (28.2 - 32.7 oz oz pkg) FREE
- Buy Nabisco Ritz Crackers (13.7 oz), get Own Brands Classic Crackers (15.1 oz) FREE
- Buy Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies (16 – 16.5 oz) , get Own Brands Break ‘n Bake Cookies(16 – 16.5 oz oz) FREE
- Buy Charmin Bath Tissue (6 pk, 165 2-ply) , get Own Brands Bath Tissue (6 pk, 176 2-ply) FREE
THIS IS A WIN-WIN!
And even better, Giant Food Stores has provided a $25 gift card to give away to one of my fantabulous readers. Just enter below!
I'd love to hear:
What are YOUR favorite Giant Own Brand products?