I'm sure many of you, like me, are always looking for a way to make a few bucks. When you have kids, it's complicated to make work decisions: Work, and put the kids in daycare? Stay at home and sacrifice the income? Sometimes there is no good choice.
JobProsper "specializes in matching job seekers with companies that are seeking to hire part time or work-from-home positions." Who are they geared toward? Stay-at-Home moms!
THIS SUNDAY they will be holding a job fair/expo in Philadelphia! If you are free on Sunday (or can cancel whatever plans you have), this might be a great opportunity for you to find a job match that suits your lifestyle as a parent!
Here is the info:
JobProsper Flexible & Work from Home Expo
October 23rd, 2011
Lincoln Financial Field - East Club Lounge Level
Free Parking in K Lot
2pm –Panel Discussion: Decision Makers Talk about Getting Flexible Employment!
What Everyone Should Know About JobProsper Expo!
· We are the only Job Fair that focuses on legitimate flexible, part time and work from home employment.
· We have companies for retail holiday hiring, virtual assistant positions, marketing, writing, direct sales, and other positions that offer flexibility.
· We were started by stay at home moms who wanted to make sure other stay at home moms could contribute to their households without sacrificing the quality of their family lives.
· We screen all companies that are at each expo so our attendees can be assured there are no scams.
· Some Companies Include: Verizon, Lane Bryant, Whole Foods, New Customer Service Corp, Securitas Securities, Any Art, Adecco Staffing, Prosperiti Public Relations and Many Many More!
Other JobProsper Goodies:
· To order a copy of our ebook “Making Work from Home Work for You” with over 200 work from home hiring companies go to http://www.jobprosper.com/index.php/book
· To get updates on jobs, work from home information and companies like us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/JobProsper
· For more information or press inquiries please call Noelle Frieson at 201-880-9300 or email email@example.com